If the Council accepts the obligation to house you as a homeless person, you will be offered long-term temporary accommodation tailored to your needs. 1. People who would otherwise be homeless are temporarily housed and provide transitional housing, while more sustainable rules are established for individuals and families. It is an essential element in reducing homelessness and its provision is a legal obligation of the Council as a strategic housing authority. For some time now, the Council has been using both social and private housing for temporary housing, with 31 units of social housing made available by the LHH. You can stay in your temporary accommodation until the Council has made a decision on your homeless application and if they can help you. If the Council does not accept the obligation to house you as a homeless person, you must leave your intermediate dwelling and meet with your own dwelling. You will be informed in writing. As long as you pay your rent and fees and do not violate any of the accommodation conditions, you can usually stay there until a permanent relocation is offered to you. Sometimes the Council has to move families between temporary addresses to provide the best of real estate. If you cannot store your furniture (z.B because you have been without notice without notice, the temporary accommodation team can give you access to the storage facilities.

Please note that the temporary accommodation offered to you may not be located in Royal Greenwich and you will need to share with other properties. The Council may decide that you can remain on your interim property until it can offer you permanent relocation or offer you other temporary accommodation. The Commission wishes to develop a framework agreement for service users based on a number of accommodation eligibility criteria (physical and safety standards, costs and proximity to community services). In the case of routine operations, the boards intend to refer to the procedures for assigning supervision.