Your first step to strengthening your pension plan is to contribute to your employer`s plan 403 (b) /457 (b). OMNI allows them to easily start or change your contributions to your account 403 (b)/457 (b). After opening an account with an investment provider approved in your employer`s plan, simply choose your employer`s status and enter your employer`s name below to take you to the salary reduction forms in which you can indicate the amount to be deducted and the authorized investment provider you want to participate in. Your first step is to contact a participating investment provider 403 (b)/457 (b) to create your investment account. A list of participating investment providers for your employer can be found on the details page of your organization`s plan. After working with your investment provider to set up your account and choose an investment vehicle, you must then sign up for an omni salary discount agreement (SRA) to launch your deductions. OMNI is a third-party provider (TPA) of 403 (b)/457 (b) of plans. We work with your employer to ensure compliance with IRS rules for the operation of plans 403 (b) /457 (b). OMNI also helps your employer transfer contributions 403 (b)/457 (b) to participating investment providers. OMNI is NOT an investment company/investment provider – we do not offer a specific investment vehicle and cannot recommend them. Yes, yes.

Most employers do not set limits on the number of changes you can make. Simply fill out an SRA form and send it back to OMNI to start a trigger change. To switch investment providers within your plan, simply fill out THE OMNI Contract Exchange form and open an account with the new investment provider.