The Associate in Pre-Nursing DTA/MRP-Diplom is a nationally articulated transfer agreement for nursing majors between community colleges and most four-year institutions. Students enter the four-year institution of Junior Standing. Admission to nursing schools at 4-year institutions in Washington is not guaranteed for students who have earned a DTA/MRP degree before nursing. It is strongly recommended that students meet regularly with a counsellor or academic advisor to ensure that the requirements set out in this degree are met. Students should also get academic advice from the four-year institution they wish to visit early in their educational planning in order to learn about additional admission requirements and procedures. An associate candidate must complete 90 quarterly points in university courses of 100 or more with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 and meet specific distribution requirements. Transfer your Maricopa credits to a college or university. Maricopa maintains special transfer partnerships with more than 40 institutions, including ASU, NAU and AU. The Associate in Biology DTA/MRP is an articulated transfer agreement for future biology majors between Community Colleges and most four-year institutions in Washington State.

A candidate for this degree must take at least 90 quarterly points in university courses of 100 or more number with a cumulative average of at least 2.0 points and meet specific distribution requirements. Some career and technical degree programs may offer a Transfer Diploma in Applied Science (AAS-T) which provides transfer opportunities for students who wish to continue to earn a bachelor`s degree at certain universities. An AAS-T degree is a degree that is awarded in a career and technical discipline comprising at least 20 transferable general education points in communication, quantitative thinking and social sciences, humanities or sciences. Not all programs offer ASA-T. Talk to a program faculty member or academic advisor to determine if your program of study offers an ASA-T and which universities they are taking. are a new student at Spokane Community College (SCC) with a university credit from another school, we can help you apply these credits to your SCC transcript. CSC accepts transfer credits from accredited institutions at two and four years. Looking for information on transfer advice, options or articulation agreements? For more information, see Ready for transmission.

Are you planning a transfer at the end of your studies to CSC? If so, you may wish to contact your next institution to learn more about accreditation, transfer processes and specific closure requirements. Below are contact information for institutions where CSC students change often. Please note that curriculum changes are routine. They are encouraged to speak directly to the transfer institution in order to obtain the most up-to-date information. The following transfer guides are available at: SCC uses two methods to evaluate your transfer credits….